Post Breakup Makeover in Manhattan, NYC
Ending a long-term relationship leaves many men and women feeling disappointed and discouraged. Right now, your future may seem unclear because your confidence is shattered, but a Post Breakup Makeover from board-certified Manhattan plastic surgeon and general surgeon Richard W. Swift, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S. helps men and women in Manhattan and New York City re-enter the dating scene with a renewed confidence and hope.
What is a Post Breakup Makeover?
You may have spent several years with your ex building a life together. Unfortunately, your recent breakup not only destroyed your vision for the future, but has also made you realize how age and other factors have affected your face and body. Dr. Swift offers Post Breakup Makeovers to men and women to help them regain a more youthful, healthy and attractive appearance that will improve their chances of finding true love.
Benefits of a Post Breakup Makeover
A Post Breakup Makeover is a personalized combination of treatments that address the most common signs of aging, such as:
- Bulges and bumps caused by fatty deposits
- Lines, wrinkles, creases and folds on the face
- Sagging skin on the face and neck
- Breast-related cosmetic problems that make women appear less feminine and men less masculine
After your Post Breakup Makeover from Dr. Swift, you will feel more attractive, rejuvenated and confident while maintaining an age-appropriate and natural appearance.
How is a Post Breakup Makeover Performed?
Dr.Swift tailors your Post Breakup Makeover to your individual aesthetic and personal needs. Common procedures that are requested by our patients after ending a long-term relationship include:
- Injectables to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and creases. The results of these treatments are long-lasting, and many give immediate results in less than one hour.
- Facelifts to correct more advanced signs of aging, such as creases and sagging skin. Dr. Swift may recommend a full facelift to correct several areas of your face or limited correction with a mini facelift, lower facelift or neck lift .
- Liposuction to smooth out your natural contours by removing unsightly fat deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise. Liposuction is recommended for the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks and other areas of your body.
- Breast Augmentation / Gynecomastia to improve your breast area in a manner that is more appropriate and attractive for your gender. Breast augmentation for women enhances the proportion of the breasts and body for a more feminine appearance while gynecomastia surgery for men reduces enlarged male breasts for a more masculine appearance.
Preparing for a Post Breakup Makeover
Injectables do not require any special preparation as these are minimally-invasive treatments. Liposuction is appropriate for patients who are overweight, so Dr. Swift may recommend that you improve your diet and exercise habits before being considered for liposuction. Facelifts, breast augmentation, gynecomastia surgery and, in some cases, liposuction do require the use of general anesthesia. Dr. Swift may recommend preliminary blood work and other testing prior to surgery to ensure that you are in good health.
Post Breakup Makeover Recovery
Recovery from your Post Breakup Makeover depends on several factors, including:
- Specific procedures that are recommended by Dr. Swift
- Treatment plan, including combining treatments versus having multiple surgeries
To the extent possible, Dr. Swift combines treatments into one procedure. The reason for this approach is that your downtime and recovery are minimized. In some cases, though, he may recommend that you fully recovery from one procedure before undergoing the next procedure. Dr. Swift describes your individual recovery and healing process during your consultation.
How Much Does a Post Breakup Makeover Cost
The procedures that are included in your Post Breakup Makeover are considered elective by your medical insurance. As such, your insurance company does not cover any portion of the cost. You are responsible for the full cost of your Post Breakup Makeover, and payment must be made at the time of your procedure. We accept personal checks, credit cards, and cash. Should you be interested in financing your Post Breakup Makeover, we accept Prosper Healthcare Lending.
Is a Post Breakup Makeover Right for Me?
If you have recently ended a long-term relationship, the idea of returning to the dating scene may be quite overwhelming. As you look forward to starting a new relationship, you want to feel confident and content with your appearance and emotional well-being. A Post Breakup Makeover gives you a new outlook on your future and restores your optimism for finding your perfect match.
Why Choose Dr. Richard Swift for a Post Breakup Makeover?
Dr. Swift has worked with hundreds of men and women who have experienced recent breakups from long-term relationships. He understands the difficult transition that you face in letting go of your hopes while preparing for the new love life that awaits you. Dr. Swift takes the time to understand what aspects of your appearance are negatively affecting your confidence, and he recommends treatments that fit your personality and lifestyle.
What to Expect During Your Consultation
Your consultation with Dr. Swift is a time for you to candidly discuss your appearance – both what you like and what you want to improve. Through a level of honest and open communication, Dr. Swift is better positioned to recommend treatments that will give you the cosmetic outcomes you desire. Dr. Swift builds trust in his patients by guiding their choices based on realistic expectations of their plastic surgery procedures.
If a post breakup makeover sounds like something you’d be interested in or would like to learn more about, contact our Manhattan, NYC office today to schedule your consultation!